If you live or work in the Los Angeles-area, we offer Gift Certificates and Gift Cards, a nice alternative to a traditional present and a thoughtful way to help someone you care about get their home or office in order. They are also a great gift to put on your very own personal wish list.
Whether you want a simple consultation to review a disorganized space and provide personal productivity tips, a whole day "team" organizing session or something in-between, we'll be happy to help you create a great gift.
"Organizing gift certificates are a great value to help someone you care about get organized. You want to ensure that your friend has an open mind to our services. We are professional, light-hearted and not pushy. We work with the recipient and apply subtle pressure that we both agree is just right. However, we will never force them to get rid of anything, they are in-charge the entire time and nothing leaves the house without their permission. We'll walk them through the process with friendly support so the time we spend together will make them feel like they are moving forward to more productive goals at their own style and their own speed."
John Trosko, founder/owner, OrganizingLA
"Among the greatest sources of stress is time pressure, i.e., so much to do, so little time. While being organized doesn't add hours to the day, it does enable you to make the most of the 24 hours in each day. Organized individuals don't waste time wondering what work project is due when, or where a needed item -- from an unpaid bill to an uncashed check -- might be hiding. The time saved can be spent on any number of stress-busting activities, such as exercising or preparing a healthy meal."
HealthNet Los Angeles Study, 2010
Click here to read some of our client testimonials.
Who can use a gift certificate?
Our professional organizing services make unique gifts for any occasion. For newly married couples merging a household, a new mother preparing for a baby, a busy family who recently moved, a gourmet chef with too many kitchen gadgets, a fashionista with baggage to boot, bachelors wanting their condo to be more female-friendly, an artist needing to organize their art supplies and canvases, a small business owner with a messy desktop and paper, a retail store owner small who needs better supply and inventory management... anyone special in your life who would value some life and optimization. Organization is a gift that keeps giving long after we're done.
- Decluttering coaching hands-on coaching;
- A team of professional organizers, to tackle large jobs fast;
- Shopping for functional supplies (hangers, file folders, hooks, shelf risers, turntables);
- Project management for home management and repairs and refurbishment;
- Shopping for beautiful boxes, desk accessories and storage furniture;
- Tips on successfully maintaining the space after we're done;
- Resources for recycling, clothing consignment and online resale;
- Email, text, and phone support when needed.
We can handle small one-day projects and much larger projects lasting days or longer. We can tackle every little detail, from shopping to installation, drop off of recycling waste and paper shredding. We also work with each client individually, if there are some parts of the project they would rather handle themselves, we would be delighted to let them so you can just use our expertise where we both decide it's best.
All clients enjoy complete confidentiality, and our no pressure, no judgement, no attitude signature service.
What We'll Need From You:
- Name, address, phone, email of the person giving the gift certificate;
- Dollar amount on the certificate;
- Full name, address and phone number of the recipient;
- Any message you would like on the certificate itself;
- Where would you like the gift certificate sent to?
- How do you want the gift certificate sent (mail, Fed-Ex);
- How are you going to pay? Check or credit card.
Gift Certificate prices vary depending on what your goals are. Prices start at several hundred dollars for a valuable 90-minute consultation. Call us and we'll talk you through pricing and what we can typically accomplish in a half-day or full-day organization session.
To Purchase Gift Certificates:
Please contact us for details.
If you're not sure: