On Wednesday, we announced our new book contribution, The Experts' Guide to Doing Things Faster: 100 Ways To Make Life More Efficient.
Over 100 leading experts in their fields offer must-have advice for getting more stuff done, in less time and we're honored to be asked to contribute a chapter.
When author Samantha Ettus approached us with a copy of her last book, The Experts' Guide to 100 Things Everyone Should Know How to Do, how could you say no? Contributing authors in her last week included Donald Trump, Heloise, Bob Villa, Debbi Fields, Katie Ford, Larry King, Stephen R. Covey, Ira Glass, Suze Orman and Linda Cobb AKA The Queen of Clean, as well as 90 other everyday names and industry leaders.
So who is particpating in the upcoming Expert's Guide?
- Barbara Corcoran, real estate maven, on selling a home
- Richard Branson, CEO of Virgin Money, on getting a loan
- Harley Pasternak, Hollywood fitness expert, on losing weight
- Colin Cowie, event designer, on planning a dinner party
- Sally Hershberger, celebrity hair stylist, on styling your hair
- Hannah Storm, ESPN Sportscenter host, on getting ready in the morning
- Stacy London, host of What Not to Wear, on choosing an outfit
- Neil Strauss, aka “Style,” the world’s most legendary pickup artist, on making a winning first impression
- Ming Tsai, host of Simply Ming and owner of Blue Ginger, on chopping vegetables
- Carolyne Roehm, notable author and lifestyle contributor, on writing thank you notes
- Keith Ablow, human behavior expert, on overcoming guilt
- Justin Gatlin, Olympic Gold Medalist, on how to run faster
- Rodney Yee, notable Gaiam/Living Arts yoga instructor, on relaxing
- Roger and Sally Horchow, 'The Art of Friendship' co-authors, on how to make friends faster
- John Trosko, organizing expert, on the secrets to a streamlined closet
The book will be released October 28th by Clarkson Potter, the premiere publisher of full color lifestyle books. So excited!
If you've enjoyed this post and want to see more, please subscribe to our daily emails (Feedblitz) or through the RSS Feed (click here). Options are now available for Twitter (Feedblitz) and your mobi through FEEDM8, too.