We've been interviewed by decor8, one of the web's top design blogs!
Yes, we're finally getting around to posting it-- the interview happened last December. Many of the tips are related to spring, and since it's that time, we decided to put it out there.
In fact, we first met decor8 principal Holly Becker when she blogged about our company back in April, 2006. Her mention hit 48 hours prior to our explosive Daily Candy article. At that time, decor8 enjoyed just a few dozen readers, probably a few dozen more than we had. Today, she's grown so big that her daily worldwide audience currently numbers more than 17,000.
In addition to her blog, interior design practice, and work with Real Simple Magazine's Simply Stated, Holly has contributed to Domino, The Boston Globe, HGTV.com and Apartment Therapy. Holly has a warm comforting style. Every time we check in on her blog, we feel as if she is writing to us. And not 17,000.
In the decor8 interview, you can get some of these answers:
- What advise and motivation do you have for organizing anything?
- Do organizing tools really help us get organized?
- How do you handle people who are complete slobs?
- Effective ways to maintain a space?
- How do you help someone figure out what part of their home should be organized first?
There is more...
Next week, we're going to post some highlights of the interview, too. So please keep reading.
- Check out the entire interview by reading Decor8 and our mention OrganizingLA - a great blog, decor8 from our press kit (PDF).
If you've enjoyed this post and want to see more, please subscribe to our daily emails (Feedblitz) or through the RSS Feed (click here). Options are now available for Twitter (Feedblitz) and your mobi through FEEDM8, too.