We are all looking for practical solutions for everyday organizing around the office and home. But we're also looking to win a contest, right?
Innovation Lab, Inc. of Cary, North Carolina is giving OrganizingLA Blog readers an opportunity to receive one of four copies of the Internet Password Organizer, a nifty high-quality book designed to provide computer users with a centralized location to organize and store user names and passwords for the websites you subscribe to.
If you've been to art school, these books are very similar to Cansen Field Sketch books.
The books feature:
- Reinforced laminate tab dividers
- Spiral binding, allowing you to write the full length of each page
- Double-sided tab dividers
- 5.5" x 8" (W x H) pages
- Hard black cover which discretely protects the contents inside
- Bonus sections provide fields for service providers, email settings, wireless networks, licenses and notes. You could use it for product keys, too.
We particularly love that the books are non-descript in order to hide in plain site and there is a VERY thorough information section on the website outlining the pros and cons of an internet-based password system vs. paper/book form. So you can stop forgetting your passwords and up your productivity!
- Internet Password Organizer - official site
To enter, simply add a comment of value to this post. We'll randomly select four winners from all entries received. Entry collection ends Tuesday, May 13th midnight. Winners will be contacted through email on Wednesday, May 14th, and we will be requesting addresses in order to mail out the organizers. Good luck!
Update 5/14/08: We've closed comments on this post and will be drawing/contacting the winners sometime late today. Thank you to everyone who submitted a comment.