Thinking about moving? Want the celebrity relocation treatment?
North star Moving, a leading residential and commercial mover in California, has announced luxury partnerships with celebrity pet care provider and Oprah's personal dog coach Tamar Geller; child care provider to the stars Nurture and Nanny and Operation Organization, a professional organizing company in Los Angeles.
Check out these cool red carpet moving services for celebrities and non-celebs alike:
- The Paris - Celebrity pet care providers pamper your pooch leaving you to sit poolside as muscle-bound men ensure that your hair extensions are packed to perfection. This luxury package addresses all your moving needs while protecting you and your four-legged friends from any unnecessary stresses.
- The Angelina - For the busy family that likes to hit the road, this service takes the kids right out from underfoot and keeps the little darlings safe, happy and entertained under the watchful eye of a modern day Mary Poppins, freeing up mom and dad to focus on moving and/or saving the world.
- The Britney - Designed for the customer looking for a little order and direction in their life. NorthStar Moving delivers professional organizers right to your doorstep and makes sure you can easily find your undergarments even in the midst of a move!
Now this is fun marketing! Our favorite concept is "photo perfect packing" sock drawers. Northstar also "handles paparazzi and security with decoy trucks." Decoy trucks? We love it. Will you?
- Source: Earth Times, PR Newswire
- Image: Chemosphere House (on Mulholland Drive near Laurel Canyon, in L.A.) - Kim DeMarco's Blog