There's nothing like a fire to do your decluttering for you, without your permission and consent.
Take the HomeHero BC kitchen fire extinguisher for example. With this simple, stylish device, you can stop a simple kitchen fire from getting out of control and save your space.
We credit our client for telling us about this handsome knockout. So on Friday, we headed down the hill to Sunset Boulevard and picked up six of them for the client at the local Home Depot.
The design blogs have gone crazy-- and for good reason. These units promote safety while remaining stylish.
- The unit sits stylishly on your kitchen counter.
- The stylish design keeps it visible for rapid accessibility.
- Design features ergonomic grip and one hand push button dispensing.
- Innovative wall-mount bracket (they call it a docking station) included and is U/L Listed.
Did you know there are two kinds of extinguishers?
- ABC extinguishers - fights wood, paper and cloth fires, plus flammable liquid and electrical fires.
- BC extinguishers - should only be used in kitchens because the chemical agent in ABC extinguishers may damage ovens and other kitchen surfaces. Good only for flammable liquids and electrical fires.
Listen, if you've ever had to use a fire extinguisher, let us know your tips. Do you think this stylish design would blend so well in your decor that you may not find it during that moment of panic?