Facing a new life as "empty nesters" Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are having a massive $1,000,0000.00 Garage Sale to clear out their rather upscale clutter. No kidding.
More than 600 lots of memorabilia, jewelry, costumes, paintings, and furniture from their Gothic-style house in Beverly Hills, their Malibu home and their British mansion in Buckinghamshire will be auctioned on November 30 and December 1 here in L.A.
Darren Julien, President and CEO of Julien's Auctions House, says the sale took two years to organize. Sharon says "It’s time to unload. We just have an overabundance of possessions that we do not need."
What is up for auction?
- A gilded Buddha statue
- a walnut parquetry inlaid games table
- The couple's Louis XVI-style master bedroom
- Ozzy's trademark sunglasses
- Ozzy's all-terrain vehicle he was seriously injured while riding in 2003
- Son Jack's black leather bed
- Gowns worn by Sharon and their daughter, Kelly
- Three backstage passes to Ozzy's concerts
- An "experience" ticket to an on-set visit with Sharon Osbourne while she is judging the TV show America's Got Talent
Source and pictures: Rueters
- Sharon Osbourne holds a West Hollywood Garage Sale (2/07)
So, readers, we wonder: how much did your last sale fetch?