As I mentioned last week, I was interviewed by BusinessWeek Magazine, and the podcast is available now!
But I need your help. Please listen, and post your feedback so I can learn what works in the podcast, and what doesn't.
Click here to listen to the podcast. [new link 9/01/08]
Veteran Journalist Karen E. Klein (pictured, right) and I covered the subject of organizing small offices, entrepreneurs and even mobilizing the troops in a larger organization. In this information-packed 13-minute segment, you'll hear us uncover some secrets to a successfully organized office:
- How much mail does the average American receive in, say a lifetime?
- Why do most business owners fail their employees?
- What key items are you missing in your office that could create stellar productivity?
- What similar qualities do disorganized businesses have? How can you can avoid them?
- What is my secret question I ask during business needs assessments?
- Why should you dump all your desktop paperwork and go out to the pool?
If you're not familiar with them, a podcast is a digital media file distributed over the Internet for playback on your computer or iPod-style media player. The file downloads automatically when you click on the icon and you can listen to the podcast at your leisure, in your car or while hiking, say in Runyon Canyon, if you live in Los Angeles.
My name or company name is not on the BusinessWeek Smart Answers page yet. We're working on it, but rest assured it's me.
Readers, again-- listen to the podcast (click here to listen) [new link 09/01/09] and give us some feedback!